1.OPACITY (NOUN): non-transparency
Ι⇒ Synonyms: darkness, obscurity Ι⇒ Antonyms: brightness, cognizance
Example Sentence: I could not see anything due to opacity.
- SUBVERSION(NOUN): destruction, end
Ι⇒ Synonyms: sabotage, disruption Ι⇒ Antonyms: continuation, assistance
Example Sentence: I don’t know the extent of the others’ subversion.
- QUANTUM(NOUN): quantity, amount
Ι⇒ Synonyms: amount, measure Ι⇒ Antonyms: part, whole
Example Sentence: Measuring the quantum amount of the object destroyed it.
- LEGITIMATE (ADJECTIVE):legal, judicial
Ι⇒ Synonyms: sensible, consistent Ι⇒ Antonyms: abnormal, illegal
Example Sentence: The children were legitimate and legal heirs.
- DISPENSATION (NOUN):system, arrangement
Ι⇒ Synonyms: allotment, courtesy Ι⇒ Antonyms: denial, veto
Example Sentence: To get a divorce, they need to request a dispensation from the leader.
- PROPAGANDA (NOUN):information used in a political point of view
Ι⇒ Synonyms: indoctrination, publicity Ι⇒ Antonyms: truth, principle
Example Sentence: During election season, politicians try to beat rivals by airing propaganda.
- DISCLOSURE (NOUN):declaration, revelation
Ι⇒ Synonyms: acknowledgement, confession Ι⇒ Antonyms: concealment, secret
Example Sentence: Owing to the disclosure of some of its secrets, the organisations became liberalised.
- DISCRETIONARY(ADJECTIVE): optional or non-compulsory
Ι⇒ Synonyms: unrestricted, elective Ι⇒ Antonyms: non-discretionary, restricted
Example Sentence: You have now the discretionary power for the recruitment.
- ANONYMITY(NOUN):the condition of being anonymous
Ι⇒ Synonyms: namelessness, ambiguity Ι⇒ Antonyms: lucidity, certainty
Example Sentence: She wants herself anonymity.
- RELUCTANCE(noun): unwillingness
Ι⇒ Synonyms: hesitancy, objection Ι⇒ Antonyms: acceptance, allowance
Example Sentence: He tossed in a hint of reluctance.